Big day in the Peterson household. Our baby girl (who doesn't even remotely resemble a baby) Angel, got her driver's license. Even though she turned 16 in September, she had to wait the required 9 months. Even then, she was eligible back in early December. Somebody was quite the stickler (as he should be) with the hours and since she had not completed the required 50, she had to wait until today to get that done.
I have actually been anxious to get her licensed. So often she needs to go somewhere & depends on me to drive her. Now this doesn't mean she gets free reign of going anywhere & everywhere. But this does help out A LOT!!!!
Jim & I both took her to the DMV for this special occasion. Neither one of us wanted to miss this milestone moment. Like any other crazy parent we took pictures throughout the process. The workers seemed amused by our antics. What can I say, we are proud, want to remember the moment and we, of course, need blogging material.
I was surprisingly calm though out the process. Jim was all ancy and pacing around, talking to and joking with just about anyone that would listen. I can't speak for Jim & his thoughts on the whole ordeal. I have mixed emotions, but this is one growing up milestone that I am ready to embrace. Enjoy the pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment