Carmen is constantly amazing me with how smart she is. Sure, I'm pretty biased. I'm sure the other kids learned, said & did amazing things when they were little too. What makes Carmen different (from what I can remember....I do have a lot of years & a lot of kid things to remember) is that all this stuff she learns, she tends to do on her own. When she was 2 she wanted to learn her colors. So she would ask me NON STOP "what color is this?" It didn't take too long and she knew all of her colors. She initiates all of this learning on her own.
I have no idea who even told her how to spell her name. I didn't. I didn't hear anyone else do it. Obviously someone did. She just out of the blue spells her name for me. I had to capture it on video. So she's smart AND really cute : )
No comments:
Post a Comment