We had a princess tea party for 11 of her friends. Yes, I know, I am crazy. They all braved the 2" inches of snow that fell the previous night to enjoy some girl/princess time. They all dressed in their nice clothes & we enjoyed some yummy royal food. Like hot dogs. YES, if you say royal hot dogs it makes them sound fancy!!
Here they are about to enjoy their lunch.
We also played a game and of course enjoyed cake & opening presents. It was a crazy whirl wind time. Maybe not for them, but my head was spinning the whole time. I gathered them for my mandatory/traditional group picture. How I got them all sitting in this one picture (I did have help from some other mom's, but still) is a surprise to me, but hooray, I got it!
I know I have more pictures to post, a video too. But this is all I have time for. I don't want guilt about not blogging about this special event so I wanted to at least get this on. Happy Birthday to my precious princess baby Carmen.
No comments:
Post a Comment