Today I signed up Jim & I for the Illinois Marathon. Our first marathon!! It's not until April 30, but, believe it or not, you have to sign up for these big races MONTHS in advance or else they sell out. Not to mention they will continue to raise the price every so often making it more & more expensive to do.
I'M EXCITED! (I know, shocking that such events would tickle my fancy)
Below are some pics, not related to signing up for a marathon or race of any kind. But some fun fall pics to add since I am blogging. We have had such great fall folliage I had a bunch of great pics that I've taken. Will need to blog about all of that : )
John up in a tree.
.jpg)
John & Brianna in a whirlwind of leafs.
.jpg)
You create a big pile of leafs and they want to climb in & play. Instant entertainment : )
.jpg)
A late fall bloom outside my dining room window.
.jpg)
My front door:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment