Goody bags for the ladies retreat. It takes a lot of time & energy to shop for & put together over 100 goody bags. It kind of consumed my week, but in a good way. Then there was the retreat itself that I attended. It was wonderful! If you are on my facebook, check out my notes. I posted them for any/all to see and to refer back to myself from time to time.Another thing that consumed at least one afternoon has to do with my FF. I scanned several pictures from my years of visiting Mexico. Thanks to the wonderful world wide web and facebook we have connected with several cousins, aunts & uncles that live in Mexico. This prompted the dragging out of photo albums, scanning & sharing all that we had.
It was great to reflect back on my many visits. It also tugs at my heart strings though cause I really really REALLY want to be down there visiting them all. If I could I would visit yearly, but that never works so I settle for every few years. As of now, it has been a little over 3 years. So I am getting antsy. I am missing & craving all the things that only Mexico can give me. Especially my family. And even more specifically my grandma, mi abuleita. Her smile, her hug, her kisses....her food!
If you know me well, you know I have deep, strong sense of my family. I posted several pictures on facebook (seriously this was not meant to be a fb plug) of my family in Mexico. So if you want to see them all check them out here. Otherwise on the blog we'll flashback to 1978, 2001 & 2004 and you can see pictures of mi abuelitos & me.
(I am on the left, my sister Lisa is on the right)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment