It might look like I haven't been updating the blog. When you check in you probably see the same post sitting at the top and think there is no new news. Well, a few weeks back I had an idea to start a bunch posts and leave them as a draft. I figured if I titled them & put the pics up then saved it it would make it easier for me to get back to them & post. What I didn't realize is that when I do finally post them, it posts them under the date that I started them on.
So, if you scroll down you will see a bunch of new posts. They are down under there, so go read & enjoy.
In other Peterson news....so much has been going on and I can't seem to keep up. Here it is the end of May and I have well over 150 pictures to edit & organize. And several events to match those pictures to blog about. Aside from being so busy I'm also getting away from the computer more & being outside. I already have a very nice set of tan lines appearing. School is going to be out in a few days, the kids are going to be consuming more of my time. So just a heads up....I might not be blogging as much or as frequently. I know you all understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment