Wednesday, May 13, 2009

one of these things is not like the other

Andrew is a big boy now. He is probably our most strong willed child. Not truly strong willed....I'm not at my wits end, out buying books on the subject & not knowing what to do. Just strong willed compaired to all the other Peterson animals. So, now that he is such a big boy he must do things all by himself. Quite often it is much easier to not fight the battle he is waging. In this case, as long as he has shoes on....well, he has shoes on. And in true Peterson fashion things are always crazy when we are trying to leave the house.

This particular day we managed to leave the house & run several errands all over town before I realized what had transpired. Just take a look for yourself. He didn't really see what the problem was. He kept telling me "I have shoes on".






No comments: