.jpg)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Tupperware Hot Tub Party
I ws invited to a Tupperware party recently. There were plenty of ladies there, lots of yummy snacks & drinks. We sat through the schpill about the product, did our ordering and then jumped in the hot tub. I bet the original Tupperware parties of the 70's/80's were nothing like this one. It was just some fun to top off the night. Getting in the tub was not so fun as the temps outside were well below freezing. We had to run out in our suits, screeching along the way then quickly emerse ourselves in boiling hot water....more screeching involved. Once we got used to the water it was very nice & relaxing. Veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry nice! Veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry relaxing! No kids to whine & complain. No husbands trying to make their own bubbles in the hot tub. Just some girl time. Listening to each other stories, giggling, having fun. I think all home sales parties should be this way.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment