I've totally been slackin on my blog. No real explaination. I do feel/seem busier the last few weeks, but couldn't tell you why. I'm sorry.....
I promise to get back at it. For now though, I've been up for almost 22 hours. Strictly all my fault. I got up at usual at 4:30 a.m. to go exercise. It was a light day, nothing too strenous. I went about my day as usual. Once I late evening, when I'd usually be hitting the sack, I chose to go to a friend's house for some girl time. We stayed up late talking & watching a good ole chick flick. A couple extra cups of coffee got me through those late evening hours. Now I'm just awake and enjoying the complete silence of the house (who knew this keyboard was so clackity). And for now I don't feel too bad. Might be a different story in the morning...uh, er...a few short hours when duty calls. I promise to get back to regular bloggin', there's never a dull moment around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment