It was a nice change of pace. I got a lot of oooohs and aaaahs when I walked in all dressed up. (Of course most people are used to seeing me in my Y attire which would be a t-shirt and shorts, hair pulled back in a ponytail and quite often covered in sweat too). I wore an old bride's maid dress that is all black and flows all the way down to the floor. I knew when I bought it years ago that I would get a lot of use out of it. When I walked up to my table a co worker said to me "do not tell me you have that just sitting in your closet" I chuckled and said...."yep, it just sits there waiting to be worn." (which for the record I have now worn it 3 times). I didn't get any full length shots of me, but here is a nice one of Jim & I.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment