Tuesday, December 2, 2008

14 years

Today is our anniversary. We didn't know it at the time, but we picked the worst time of the year for this special occasion. We just had Andrew's birthday, then thanksgiving, Carmen's birthday is right on our heels with christmas a week later, then another 3 weeks is Brianna's birthday, then John's as well. Not to mention that with Jim's job there is no mercy to this time of the year. So amongst all of that our anniversary always takes a back seat. It's ok though I'm used to it. I'd woo and wow you with one of my infamous slideshows, but honestly I'm not up to all of that work and I don't have an hour to spend doing it. So I'll leave you with this wonderful present that Mandy gave us. It came with a german chocolate cake. She devised this plan all by herself, then recruited one of my friends who also has a daughter that is Mandy's friend, to help out. And now without further ado......

Annaversary Song (there is no editing on my part)

Chours:
They're my special folks
They gave me life----
Now these 2 special people
are celebrating they're marriage

Verse 1:
You thought you were the only
people around when you met
didn't see didn't hear anything
around It was just you two

Repeat Chours

Verse 2:
ou're getting married you
say those special words "I do"
Your on honeymoon----You're loving
it.

Repeat Chours

Verse 3:
It's been 14 years You have 6
kids you're extraordiary people

Repeat Chours 2

1 comment:

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Happy 14! May your 15th year be wonderful and full of blessings!