Monday, December 1, 2008

Oops, I did it again!

I've gone M.I.A! I've been beyond busy. Seriously I have another 10 posts or so to enter. I didn't even stop to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I am very grateful for each and every one of you! God put you into my/our life for one reason or another and I'm glad He did!

It's probably be another few days before I can really sit here and get it all out. Right now I've an hour before the kids get out of school and I need to finish up some cleaning & organizing.....oh and have I mentioned that I've been up since 4:30 a.m.!!!! I can't sit here now, I need to go. I'll be back soon!

*hugs*

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I totally though you were going to say that another bambino was on the way!

The Zookeepers said...

uh, no thank you Kelly!