Last week for Valentine's Day Jim went out & bought me/us a new treadmill. Nothing says I love you like a machine that implies that you really need to workout. Luckily for me working out, especially running, is one of my favorite things to do.
Getting me to workout is not really a problem, but the legistics of getting to the Y can be. Until (baby) Carmen is 3 months old she is not allowed in the babysitting room or, as we found out, in the workout area either. Even beyond that there is always the occasional sick kid or whatnot that keeps me home from the Y. Now I have no excuses. I'm armed & dangerous.
The miles should start racking up and racing season will soon be here. I'll be so ready, not only physically, but mentally as well. Then I'll be even more dangerous.
2 comments:
I'm jealous - not because of your treadmill though. I'm jealous of your ability to WANT to work out and ENJOY it!! :)
I am nodding my head in agreement with Courtney. Hope you get lots and lots of miles racked up. You Go Girl!
Post a Comment