Saturday, December 1, 2007

FYI

I may be overstating the obvious, but I did not give birth to our baby yesterday. Baby has gone & messed up this perfect number theory I had for their birthdays. Although no two of our children have been born in the same month, so we are sucessful in accomplishing that.

I need to go make up a sign to tape to my back while out in public. It shall clearly read...."NO I HAVE NOT HAD THIS BABY YET!" Maybe that will ward off the infamous and quite annoying first words out of each persons mouth...."you haven't had that baby yet?"

I only have 1 week until my due date. The dr.'s will only let me go one week past that. So to look on the bright side it will be at the most two more weeks and we WILL have this baby. I promise to keep any & all posted on this special event!

1 comment:

Pam & Fam said...

well sheesh girl, if you would juts have THAT baby then peoplel would stop asking you THAT question LMBO!! love ya and can't wait to share the news :o)