Thursday, November 29, 2007

13 years of marriage

I know I'm a few days early. I got this slideshow done & wanted to get it posted. You know.....in case I'm busy the next few days! Ok, ok, I really want this baby born TOMORROW. Here is a show of family pictures we've had taken every year of our marriage. (Click on link)

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/petefamzoo/?action=view&current=c5ac1483.pbw

If you don't know all of our family history then you will confused by the little boy that suddenly appears in 2 of our pics. We had custody of Carmen's nephew for a few years. We included him like he was one of our own.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Carmen .. those pictures are great! You have a wonderful family. Happy Anniversary!!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Carmen! How is it you look just as young in the last picture as you do in the first?! Your family is just beautiful. Happy Anniversary!