It's offical. I have made it to my due date. 40 weeks....FULL weeks of pregnancy. This is nothing unusual or out of the ordinary for me to reach my due date. Only one time did I give birth before my due date (that was only 2 days early) All the others, including now this one, have gone past my due date. Ranging from 5 days to 14 days past my due date. It somehow doesn't make it any easier to deal with.
According to my dr.'s office the new ob standard is to not let a patient go past 41 weeks (vs. the old standard of 42 weeks). This gives us a better idea of a target date. It should, no matter what, happen within the next week! I could either go into labor (fat chance!) or be medically induced. I have been medically induced with 4 others already, it's what I'm counting on. We promise to keep everyone updated as soon as we know anything more.
Through out my pregnancy I've taken what we call belly shots. Pictures of me, mostly from a side angle view, to show off my growing belly. It's funny to look back now at those first few pictures and think that I felt "so big". If you're like 99% other people out there you'll say I still look so little and not near big enough to be full term. It doesn't really matter how you all think I look....I feel HUGE! So I created a slide show to showcase my bellyshot journey through this pregnancy. Enjoy! (click on link)
http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/petefamzoo/?action=view¤t=d13cec5c.pbw
No comments:
Post a Comment