Here are a few pictures of Jim & Angel's missions trip to Mexico. Since I am posting them (and you've ready my previous posts) that must mean that I FOUND THE MISSING CAMERA! I wasn't even specifically looking for it - although I knew it had to be SOMEWHERE!! I pulled out the printer stand away from the computer desk to clean up some other miscellaneous items that had fallen down there. Batteries, a marker, some pieces of paper. Never did I expect to see the camera when I pulled it out. So I was all happy, jumping up & down & screaming....even though I was all by myself. I have also in the mean time purchased a very nice point & shoot camera. It's not my "real, fancy, dancy, do lots of things with" camera that I'm still wanting. This will do just fine for now. Enjoy a few Mexico pictures : )


No comments:
Post a Comment