Thursday, August 6, 2009

Children's Museum / Discovery Depot

At least once a summer I take the kids to Discovery Depot, a children's museum here in town. The kids earn a free pass from the reading library program & we spend the day at this great place. Even after spending several hours there I still get the mandatory whine "I don't wanna gooooo" when I tell them it's time to leave. Angel doesn't really go with us anymore. Why would she.....it's a CHILDREN'S museum and she is clearly a teenager. (Yes, picture her rolling her eyes and giving a big heavy sigh.)

I took pictures of all the kids measurements. We measure them at home inside the closet door a couple times a year. I liked the visual though of the 5 ft. marking on the wall. That's how tall I am. Angel already has surpassed me in that area. I know some day the others will too.

Mandy, age 11


Brianna, age 9 1/2


John, age 8 1/2


Andrew, age 3 1/2


Carmen, age 19 months

No comments: