It can't be possible that we are offically parents to a teenager! It doesn't make me feel old, but it doesn't seem possible that I can have a child that old. Although many would say that I was just a baby myself (just turned 19) when we had Angel. We had only been married for 10 months & 1 day (you do the math on that one) when Angel Lynn was born to us.
It was my longest labor & delivery at 14 hours. Although the first 6-7 hours I was watching t.v. and playing cards with my mom & Jim. She was also the longest I had to push to deliver a baby at 1 hour. She wins the title of my smallest baby (by one ounce) at 7 lbs. 4 oz.
When she was finally born we kept saying "we got our Angel". Finally the nurse said "is that what you are naming her?" Of course, we said YES! And appropiately so as she has fully lived up to her name. Not that that had made her a perfect child, but her name fits her well.
We have blessed with 13 years with her and look forward to many more! Enjoy her slideshow below.
2 comments:
Happy 13 Angel - hope it was a great one - and your teen years are filled with joy!
Crazy that you have a teenager. You look like a teenager! I made hairbows for Carmen. Email me your address and Iwill send them out. :)
Amy
Post a Comment