I won't exclude myself from the usual birthday entry and slideshow (see below). The pictures are mostly from school. I stopped with my senior picture cause at my age you don't have time to look through THAT MANY pictures. : )
I LOVE having my birthday and have no qualms about turning 32 this year.
Some interesting facts about my entry into this world. I was born breech and had my feet tucked behind my ears when I came shooting out of my mom. I only weighed 6 - 13. (I say only cause none of my kids were that little). I was born back in the day where dad was not present at the hospital. When he does show up my mom announces that it's a girl and she takes off down to the nursery to show my dad. Except when she gets down there she turns around and my dad in nowhere in sight. She goes back to the room and finds him still sitting in the chair mumbling "a girl.....another girl....." (cause I was the third girl in a row).
It's a rather quite day. While I love having my birthday I don't expect any great big hoopla either. I had many great birthday parties while I was growing up, enough to make up for my adult years.
No comments:
Post a Comment