Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Camera issues & I'm tired

Last week was a particularly busy week. Lots happening & going on. I got up at 5 a.m. this morning to not only see Jim out the door to work, but to specifically blog all our happenings. It's suppose to be beautiful & WARM outside today. I want to devote time to my yard & catch some sun (I think I could pass for Dracula I'm so pale). So more time outside means less time inside & on the computer. Even if I did stay in there is always much to do in this house. Even just the basic cleaning keeps me on the go.

Our camera has pretty much died. It's taking these awful pictures that are not worth keeping at all. I know it's not the sd card cause I used it in someone elses camera & it was fine. I can still use the camera for short video clips & those turn out great. Still pictures area awful. Well.....it's not like I take "a lot" of pictures. Ok, that is a total lie. I'm a freak about pictures. The thing is practically attached to my hand. I looked at the folders on our computer. I took over 300 pictures in December 2007 alone. Good reason though, Carmen was born that month, not to mention several Christmas gatherings. So far this year I've taken over 400 pictures.

We've had this camera for over 2 years and I guess it's lived it's life. I can use the camcorder to take pictures, but those are not nearly as good. At the Modest is Hottest fashion show they asked to use my camcorder to actually videotape the show as their cameras had malfunctioned. That's why I have no pictures of that.

We don't exactly have a few hundred dollars sitting around waiting to be spent. And being true to our debt free way of living....if we don't have the cash to pay for something we can't buy it. Sorry Mastercard & Visa, you are not our friends. Payday is coming up though. Maybe we could get a cheap low end one to use for now. I've always wanted 2 cameras & have one to keep in my purse for those spur of the moment photo ops. It is driving me crazy though, not being able to snap pictures left & right.

I hear Carmen fussin & I need to get the kids up for school. I've spent 2 hours bloggin' for y'all. I'll be stiffling the yawns back later this afternoon & will be falling into bed early tonight. Have a good day my blessed family & friends.

No comments: