.jpg)
Yesterday Jim & I participated in an indoor triathalon. It consists of swimming 1/2 mile, biking 7 miles & running 2 1/2 miles. I have done this race 8 times as an indivdual, Jim twice & we have done it together as a team twice. Racing is really my thing, but every once in awhile Jim likes to join me in my endevors.
The goal of this years race was just simply to finish. Neither one of us had given any particular effort to training for this event. Carmen's reason is obvious ~ she just had a baby. Jim, well, he's just coming off his busiest season of the year for work. However we are still very happy with our results & finish times. I completed mine in 1:08:57.72. Jim completed his in 1:15:44
We look forward to competing next year and should be more back in the game.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Woohoo!!! Good job! You amaze me!
Post a Comment