Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm in trouble

I received a package in the mail the other day. The kind that you have to sign for. Must be important I thought. It was from Germany. My dear friend and like a sister Britta had sent me my yearly package. I think she means to send it as a Christmas present, but with the (wonderful) postal system & their timing, it doesn't usually come until after the first of the year.

I was like a child on Christmas morning with my eyes wide & eager with anticipation. I ripped open the package to find the most beautiful tin with an elephant on the front. Nothing else was needed to brighten my day...I LOVE ELEPHANTS! Inside the tin was an array & assortment of chocolates. Mmmmmmmmm! The chocolate that comes from Germany does not taste like the chocolate you find here in the states. And typically I'm not a big chocolate person. I mean, I like it, but I don't eat it in large amounts on a regular basis. However when this yearly package of goodies arrives, well, yeah....I'm in trouble. I've probably consumed more chocolate in the last few days than I will this whole entire next year. It's worth it though. So until next year......

2 comments:

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Now that sounds like the perfect kind of trouble to be in! Hope you enjoy(ed) it all :)

Pam & Fam said...

OK so i'll ship the dog.....when you ship the chocolate LMBO