There was lot of demonstrations of karate. John, Brianna & Jim are all in different levels & classes so each one had a turn to get up there with their class to show off their stuff. I was out of video tapes so our digital camera had to double as a camcorder as well. Here are the pics I did get taken.
John, for some reason they only gave John's class their board after they broke it. They had to break it with a punch (chop) using their hands.
Brianna, I got her board breaking on video (not sure how to upload that). Her class had to use their foot to break the board. She was not given her board. This is her class pic. She is the third one sitting on the floor.
Jim, he's the one in the yellow belt, throwing the guy on the floor. They had to use their head to break their board. So there IS a good reason for his hard head (giggle).
A group pic of the kids (except John) w/the D.A.R.E characters (bear & lion) & McGruff the Crime Dog. In case you can't "read" the look on Andrew's face, it's sheer terror. He loved the animals/characters from a far, but about freaked out when we got too close. I mananged to snap this shot before the tears & screaming took over.




No comments:
Post a Comment