Wednesday, September 26, 2007

30 weeks

I have yet to post about my pregnancy, other than my nesting habits right now. I am currently 30 weeks along and doing quite well. I had a horrible first trimester. My second trimester hit right smack in the middle of the summer heat. By then I felt better, but preferred to not be out battling the heat all the time. Now as I'm down toward the end I'm feeling better than ever. At least for being this far along. My back is beginning to ache all the time. My size is much more noticeable. I'm starting to really stick out. At the Y when I go to fill up my water bottle, the fountain turns on before I even get my hand on the button. I figured out that my belly hits the button before I come to a stop & move my hand to push it on. (Look Ma! No hands!) I even had someone tell me recently that I'm beginning to waddle.




In these last few weeks the baby will double, maybe even triple in size. You think I'm looking big now.....just wait!








2 comments:

Connie said...

Carmen, you are such a glowing beautiful preggo Mamma!

Steph said...

The best thing about pregnancy... the bump can be used for so many things!