Friday, September 28, 2012

Football Season

I have SO MUCH that I could post in regards to football season. John is playing in his last year of the JFL league. That will get a post of it's own.

For today (since I really am trying to get back on track with updating more) I thought I would post some video from the high school football games.  The video has nothing to do with football itself.  While we do go to support the high school team we are more motivated and there for the Gadets, which Angel performs with, and the band, which Mandy performs with.  Enjoy these videos:



I know it's a little hard to hear the music. They performed this at the first football game of the year.


This is not the school song, but Hi Ho Silver Streaks, that they play to bring the players onto the field.


This is a rough draft of the marching band show for this year, which is doing a tribute to John William's music. It was their first time performing this in front of a crowd. Which, in case you can't hear, the crowd was quite rowdy that night :/

No comments: