Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ladies Retreat

I was blessed to able to attend our ladies retreat again this year. I have attended in years past and always have a great time. This year they had a special spa theme. We had an over abundance of interest in people attending this year. In fact, we had some people sleeping on mats on the floor. No one seemed to mind. The food, fun & fellowship made it worth every moment. Not to mention the wonderful speaker they brought in and the time of music worship lead by some of our own women from church. The weather was perfectly fall like on saturday. We spent plenty of time outside inbetween sessions and walked through the trails and just enjoyed our time friendship.

Here I am getting a little spa treatment. I also had my nails done, my hands waxed and massaged & a mini chair massage.
I actually had a horrible time picking out what pictures to include. So I decided to go simple. This is the group of ladies who sat at my table. We had a lot of good discussion following the speaker. And, of course, plenty of giggles & laughs along the way.

Here is a group picture. Although that doesn't include some women who had to leave early or who could only attend on friday night. This is the biggest group we've ever had at the retreat.

1 comment:

Enriched-Mom said...

Looks so wonderful and relaxing. Beautiful scenery too.