My Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer made it's yearly debut at the grocery store this week. (yes I am jumping up & down with excitement). I had a little heads up on the situation, thanks to my friend, Kathy. Just the day before she told me she saw the creamer, but that it was not in the regular creamer section and that there was not very many bottles available. So I had my watchful eye out when I went to the store. I was so giddy that I took first picture right there in the store.
Then I had to have some fun and line up all the bottles and take a picture. There were only 10 bottles available. What are they thinking?!?!?! Well....you guessed it....all 10 bottles went into my shopping cart. I almost have enough for one bottle a month. Sorry to any Galesburg people if you can't find any bottles to rush out & buy, I have them all!!!!
So once we have them home I have some more fun with my pictures. All, of course, with my blog in mind. I must tell you though that just a few weeks ago I finished off the last of my peppermint mocha from LAST YEAR! Yep, you read that right. Now I didn't have it year around. First off I didn't have nearly as many bottles. I think I had 5, but they were the big bottles. So once there was no supply in the stores I'd use up a bottle and then wait a few months and then crack open another one. They really do freeze well. Every cup tasted just as good as if I had just bought it fresh.
I really think Coffemate should be paying me to be drinking this stuff as much as I love it. But not only do I love it, but I so advertise for them. They might see a huge spike in demand for peppermint mocha and it's only October which will them lead them to make even more! Yeah, they can thank me!!!!
Here is my freezer door full of my bottles. I also have a deep freezer so there is no shortage of storage space. I want to stock up so that I have 12 bottles, one for every month. Then I'll have to have some extra for my friends & family so I can be generous.....I mean those 12 bottles will be just MY supply.
I still have some other favorites. My second favorite it Vanilla Chai....yum, yum! I also picked up Carmel Apple at the store today. I think that is completely new this season and probably seasonal as well. I will have to fix an extra pot of coffee tomorrow morning. We have a very small pot so normally I only have 1 cup each morning and Jim has the other. First I need to try the carmel apple, then I'll have to indulge in my peppermint mocha. So there will be a two cup minimum in the morning. I was tempted to come home tonight and try it out....but I didn't want to go overboard or anything. *giggle*
Then I had to have some fun and line up all the bottles and take a picture. There were only 10 bottles available. What are they thinking?!?!?! Well....you guessed it....all 10 bottles went into my shopping cart. I almost have enough for one bottle a month. Sorry to any Galesburg people if you can't find any bottles to rush out & buy, I have them all!!!!
So once we have them home I have some more fun with my pictures. All, of course, with my blog in mind. I must tell you though that just a few weeks ago I finished off the last of my peppermint mocha from LAST YEAR! Yep, you read that right. Now I didn't have it year around. First off I didn't have nearly as many bottles. I think I had 5, but they were the big bottles. So once there was no supply in the stores I'd use up a bottle and then wait a few months and then crack open another one. They really do freeze well. Every cup tasted just as good as if I had just bought it fresh.
I really think Coffemate should be paying me to be drinking this stuff as much as I love it. But not only do I love it, but I so advertise for them. They might see a huge spike in demand for peppermint mocha and it's only October which will them lead them to make even more! Yeah, they can thank me!!!!
Here is my freezer door full of my bottles. I also have a deep freezer so there is no shortage of storage space. I want to stock up so that I have 12 bottles, one for every month. Then I'll have to have some extra for my friends & family so I can be generous.....I mean those 12 bottles will be just MY supply.
I still have some other favorites. My second favorite it Vanilla Chai....yum, yum! I also picked up Carmel Apple at the store today. I think that is completely new this season and probably seasonal as well. I will have to fix an extra pot of coffee tomorrow morning. We have a very small pot so normally I only have 1 cup each morning and Jim has the other. First I need to try the carmel apple, then I'll have to indulge in my peppermint mocha. So there will be a two cup minimum in the morning. I was tempted to come home tonight and try it out....but I didn't want to go overboard or anything. *giggle*
5 comments:
Girl after my own heart!!!! Enjoy every sip of it :)
Oh Man, girl, I am on my way over.... if only.
What a fun post. Makes me want to run right down and see if we have any at our store yet!
Carmen, you are a girl after my own heart! I've gotta get to the store!!
Oh no, i just said wasn't going to drink coffee anymore. (well for a while)
hmm.. i might be going back on that as the p.mint mocha is my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whine whine..our grocery store did not have any in yet, but I will keep checking.
Post a Comment