Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One last time.....then moving on.

Yesterday I put an outfit on (baby) Carmen. I said "this IS the last time you're gonna wear this". It was the outfit she wore home from the hospital. ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!? Yeah, she is almost 3 month old. ALREADY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

So this morning I put on a new outfit. One that was size 3 months. We've offically moved into the next stage of clothes. (sniff....sniff....)

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Hey Carmen!
I know that feeling. My little one is now in 18 month clothes! Where does all the time go? Hope things are going great with you!
Amy (Bikermama)

Ericanaysha said...

Awww it's always bittersweet when they move up in clothing. Natalie just recently moved to the bigger girls section and out of the toddler section. So sad!

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

Oh I totally understand - we're now at the stage where our oldest has feet as big as Dad's... thank God we have a baby too - it helps a little!