Brianna & John were in another karate tournament. This one was scheduled for the same day that I was out of town on a trip that I had planned for the last year. This is the second time this has happened (gaah!). I have yet to see them compete. Jim did a good job taking pics & getting some video. They did an excellent job, getting medals & trophies for 1st & 2nd place in various events. (I'm so bad, I can't even tell you anything more specifically about the day. It's so much more a Jim thing than my thing).
The video is of Brianna & her forms. She got 1st.
Some pictures of John & his awards. (That trophy is standing on the ground!)
.jpg)
Obviously they don't need mom around to do a good job. We are so proud of them (reguardless of how the did!).
2 comments:
That is great! Congratulations to your dk's.
Wow! Congratulations to them! The kids watched the video and thought it was pretty cool...
Post a Comment