Saturday, October 13, 2012

Houston, we have a problem

The post below about Homecoming I started weeks ago.  I came upon a little problem when I wanted to finish the post with pictures.  I knew this problem was going to happen, but it's timing is not good for me at all.  With this blog, I am allowed 1GB of picture storage space.  I've had this blog for 5 years now and it's fair to say I have a lot of pictures on here.  So my 1GB of picture space is up.  Eeek!

I can go back and delete certain pictures, but when I do that the picture no longer shows up in the post.  I can also go back through all my posts and delete some of them, but I would need to decide if each post is worth keeping or not.  Either way, I'm not really in a position to get that done.  I have 5 years and over 500 posts on this blog.  I just don't have time to deal with that right now.  There are alternate ways to show pictures on my blog and I will have to switch to that format.  But it will be different and perhaps a bit more work to do it that way.  Hmmmph!

Just giving you all a heads up!  Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to not update as often....hahaha!  I'm kidding....kind of : )  I'll keep working at it!

No comments: