Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding

If you are a regular reader of my blog, I am sure you know all about our wedding we had back in May. I already sent an email and posted some pictures & video on Facebook & HAH, but I will post them here too. Just in case you missed it, or in case you want to go back & review it all.

It was a wonderful & fabalous day. It would take me pages & pages of blogging to cite in detail all the great & wonderful moments. In the post below you will find a picture slide show. We had hundreds of pictures taken by many people, this is just a sampling of them all, but gives a good summary of the day. Below in this post are the videos we had made for the ceremony & one of the videos captured of my daddy walking me down the aisle. Grab some kleenex (you'll need it, I still do) and enjoy!

Explains WHY we went through this whole process of renewing our vows.


Something fun to show off our family life.


Here comes the bride:

No comments: