.jpg)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
kids these days
Carmen is fascinated with cell phones. She is always getting a hold of mine. She knows exactly where I keep it too. She flips it open & "talks" on it. On numerous occasions I've heard her saying "daddy daddy" and lo & behold she has called either his office or his cell. (They are pre-programmed on there). So, of course, we had to get her a play cell phone for christmas. It looks like she's texting on here. Which she would not get from us at all. We have texting turned off on our cell phones. I've literally never sent one. So it makes me wonder if kids these days are just born with the built in knowledge of how to do these things. The way some parents are they might as well give their newborn their own real cell phone. LOL! I'm kidding....
.jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment